SEARCH

Monday, November 20, 2006

Location, Location, Location




In the spirit of using this blog as the answer (antidote?) to "How are the wedding plans coming?" I'm happy to announce that the Brazil Room in Tilden Park is our now signed and sealed location for March 18, 2007.


In my recent Blogships post to my business/personal blog- I explore the function of blogs. Can I tell people who ask me to "go read the blog" if they want to know the latest on the wedding? Should we expect people to read? Would Emily Post think this would be like me saying, "Go play in some Internet traffic, wouldja?"

Dumping for a moment on the Emily Post Institute , I searched their site on "weddings and blogs" and nothing came up. Enough said there.

In our discussions, David and I are planning on using this blog for all sorts of information dispersal to our out of town guests- but is that fair to those who are or choose to be sans technology?

Photo credit: Don Pritchard Wedding Photography

No comments: