SEARCH

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Colour




"...Vibrations reach on up to become light
And then through gamma, out of sight
Between the eyes and ears there lie
The sounds of colour and the light of a sigh..."
-Graeme Edge, "The Word"
The Moody Blues

About a month early, the dress is here! Trying it on at Margene's on Grand Ave. in Oakland, I commented to the ladies how I hadn't done this since I was about 6 and was dressed up as a princess for Halloween. The color is more incredible than I imagined- even here it has a bluish cast that the filter of technology has added to it- it's far more lavender than what you see.

I've decide to not share photos so I can keep how it will be a surprise for David...and everyone else. Let's just say the material I show in the original post will come together with this in a very lovely way.

No comments: