SEARCH

Friday, June 15, 2007

Fresh Waters


















Our lunch in Makarska yesterday made last night a rough one. I was running a fever fighting off something awful that no doubtedly came from bad food. We spent 6 hours on the bus today with two one hour stops and I began to get really loopy (this is probably when I’m most zany or fun, depending on your perspective). Our guide Martin can talk about local villages and history for 20 minutes at a time without stopping. After these many days, I’m beginning to wonder just how someone is able to do this- I mean without any pauses.

Our long journey ended in a place it was cruel to wrench us away from the next morning, the Plitvice Lakes (16 naturally terraced lakes), another UNESCO site. View the full collection of photos here.


1 comment:

Amy K said...

You found heaven! Love the photo of David.