SEARCH

Saturday, March 10, 2007

What's With The 3:21 Ceremony Time?




It has occurred to me that many of you will have questions about what this is, or rather why. For those of you reading- you can spread the word to others who haven't visited the blog should there be chatter about it. Talk amongst yourselves folks. If you add up this time (3+2+1), it equals 6. In the 78 number Tarot system I've studied, there are 78 essences linked to 78 different cards. The 6 essence, is the Lovers card; it's one of what's known as the Major Arcana in traditional Tarot decks. It also happens to be linked to Gemini- which David is.

More important than the court cards Court Cards, Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana referenced in the above explanation of 78, are the suits which derived down to be those we know of modern day playing cards: pentacles (now diamonds), wands (now clubs), cups (now hearts) and swords (now spades).
So do I really think this ceremony will start right at 3:21. No, not really. Is it a nice to have- yes, but I'm just thankful our weather forecast looks so fantastic. In that vein, I must digress to a gradual reduction of the percentage of our blog in chance of rain.
Safe travels to those of you coming to the Bay Area. The thriving, budding feeling of spring is here for your pleasure and enjoyment.



2 comments:

Miz Hatbox said...

and here I just thought it was a cool time, like, "3, 2, 1, blast off to married life..."

I'm one of those easily-amused sillies who get all happy if it's when it's 1:23 and 45 seconds or some such.

Rachel Medanic said...

Another friend of a friend thought that too. I like 3,2,1 blast off!!

I also realize that I could have done the boring thing to get to a 6- 3:30pm. But anyone who knows anything at all about me knows I do shit just to be different. I like flummoxing people I guess- when I'm in the mood. Tee hee!